The information presented below will help you to understand:
- which parties process your data and how to contact them;
- how your data are analyzed and for what reason.
Cogeser Energia S.r.l is the Company that processes your data and for the purposes of the Law, is considered the Data Controller. In this capacity it is responsible for ensuring the application of organizational and technical measures necessary and appropriate for the protection of your data. The Company's registered office is at 18 Via Martiri della Libertà 20066 Melzo (MI). Telephone: 39.02.95001850
In addition, the Company has appointed the Data Protection Officer in charge of ensuring compliance with the regulations for the protection of your Privacy, who can be contacted for matters related to the processing of your data at the following addresses: email@example.com
More information about your rights is available in the section called "Your Rights".
Information about data processing
We would like to clarify that all personal data that you provide us with will be processed in accordance with current privacy legislation. Therefore, the Company commits to process them according to principles of correctness, lawfulness, transparency, in compliance with the purposes indicated below, collecting them to the necessary and exact extent for processing, allowing their use only to personnel authorized and trained for the purpose and in order to guarantee you the necessary confidentiality of the information provided.
In particular, the Company may use your data only upon your free, specific, informed and unequivocal consent for:
Marketing purposes (i.e. promotional, commercial and advertising activities). Specifically: sending material and advertisements related to the products and/or services marketed by Cogeser or by the parties appointed by it; sending promotional emails and sms and sending newsletters, ebooks.
The aforementioned data processing is not mandatory, however, in the absence of consent, it will not be possible to send you or allow you to download any promotional material attributable to Cogeser, including promotional emails and text messages, newsletters, ebooks.
Period of storage of your data
The Company will retain your data for a period of 24 months.
Transfer of and access to your data
The Company-without requiring your consent-may communicate your personal data to:
- Cogeser Group companies, in order to carry out direct marketing activities.
- Judicial Authorities, Revenue Agency, Social Security, Administrative and sector authorities, as well as to those subjects to whom the communication is mandatory by law. These subjects will process the data in their capacity as autonomous data controllers.
With reference to the processed data, the Company grants you the possibility of:
- obtaining confirmation of the existence or non-existence of personal data concerning you and their copy in intelligible form;
- obtaining the update, rectification or integration of your data;
- requesting the deletion of your data, within the terms allowed by the regulations, or request that it be anonymized;
- objecting, in whole or in part, for legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data concerning you;
- limiting processing, in case of violation, request for rectification or opposition;
- requesting portability of electronically processed data provided on the basis of consent or contract;
- revoking consent to the processing of your data, if provided.
For this purpose, the Company has arranged a specific section on its website where you can download forms to be sent by e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Otherwise, you may present it at the counter or transmit it by registered letter.
Please be advised that the Company will commit to responding to your requests within the period of one month, except in cases of particular complexity, so it may take up to 3 months. In any case, the Company will explain to you the reason for the hold-up within one month of your request.
The outcome of your request will be communicated to you in writing or in electronic format. Should you request rectification, erasure as well as restriction of processing, the Company agrees to communicate the outcome of your requests to each of the recipients of your data, unless this is impossible or involves disproportionate effort.
Please note that withdrawal of consent, does not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before withdrawal.
The Society specifies that you may be required to make a possible contribution if your applications are determined to be manifestly unfounded, excessive, or repetitive; in this regard, the Society has set up a registry to track your petitions.
Consent of the person who is subject to the processing, communication and diffusion of his or her personal data.
The undersigned Interested Party, having read the information referred to in Art. 13 GDPR (i.e., General Data Protection Regulation), expresses his consent to Cogeser Energia S.r.l., identified as the Controller above, to the processing of data for marketing purposes (i.e., promotional, commercial and advertising activities) by ticking the corresponding box below.